You might be worried about coronavirus (also known as COVID-19) and how it could affect your life. This may include being asked to stay at home or avoid other people.
This might be a difficult or stressful time regarding the coronavirus. But there are lots of things you can try that could help your wellbeing.
This information is to help you cope if:
- you’re feeling anxious or worried about coronavirus
- you’re asked to stay at home or avoid public places, for example, if your employer asks you to work from home
- you have to self-isolate. This means you avoid contact with other people for 14 days and follow strict hygiene rules.
The NHS has advice about self-isolation in English and advice about self-isolation in Welsh.
And it covers:
- Plan for staying at home or indoors
- Take care of your mental health and wellbeing
- Checklist: are you ready to stay at home for two weeks?
Your mental health is just as important as your physical health.