You might be worried about coronavirus (also known as COVID-19) and how it could affect your life. This may include being asked to stay at home or avoid other people.
Check out this helpful advice from Mind Charity.
This might be a difficult or stressful time regarding the coronavirus. But there are lots of things you can try that could help your wellbeing.
This information is to help you cope if:
- you’re feeling anxious or worried about coronavirus
- you’re asked to stay at home or avoid public places, for example, if your employer asks you to work from home
- you have to self-isolate. This means you avoid contact with other people for 14 days and follow strict hygiene rules. The NHS has advice about self-isolation in English and advice about self-isolation in Welsh.
And it covers:
- Plan for staying at home or indoors
- Take care of your mental health and wellbeing
- Checklist: are you ready to stay at home for two weeks?
Follow this link to read the entire article about Coronavirus and your well-being from Mind Charity. Your mental health is just as important as your physical health.