Why we’re leading the race with HazChem transport companies in the European market.
Firstly what is ADR? This acronym Stands for Accord Dangereux Routier which is the European regulations concerning the international carriage of dangerous goods by road. Or ADR Transport. (this link provides nice easy readable layout of dangerous goods classes. We carry class 2 up to and including class 8)
So what about all the other HazChem and ADR transport companies? Well, when it comes to chemicals and other hazardous or dangerous goods, you want to know your products are in the hands of experts. Knowing this, is why we are part of the Transported Asset Protection Association, (TAPA). Moreover having TAPA as a certification further shows, we always have your client in mind. Especially when it comes to the dead lines that you endeavour to deliver to. We pride ourselves on our highly trained drivers who always carry Personal Protective Equipment on board their vehicles. If you’d like to know what that is, This will give you a starting point to look at what is needed for HazChem transport companies. Click here for more info.
Whether you want;
- ADR Shipping (Marine)
- ADR Air Freight (Flight)
- ADR Transport (Road)
As you see, we have got it all covered. To get a carriage of dangerous goods quote Fast Contact us now.
So whether its ADR critical shipping services or high value cargo you’re after. Or classes 2 to 8 for carriage of dangerous goods by road. We have your solution.
- JJX has been working with the world’s leading chemical companies for 18 years. We’re proud to maintain 100% compliance throughout the UK and Europe. Our 24/7 same day and next day pallet and parcel delivery service is second to none.
- JJX is part of the Hazchem network, strengthening our delivery service giving our customers more options and helping to reduce costs on different service levels. (The link shows different service levels on Wikipedia)
- All our drivers are fully ADR Certified whilst trained in all aspects of health and safety including spillage scenarios. All our vehicles have full PPE on board. The full details of this can be found here on the UNECE website. (If you are checking this out. Its chapter 8.1. On page 563).
- We have our own in house DGSA Stephen Roe on hand 24/7 who covers all Road and Dangerous Goods by Air (Lithium Cells and Batteries).
- Storage & Fulfillment of all Hazardous Cargo can be found here.
This is backed up by fantastic customer service team – the saying goes: “the customer wants answers, not excuses”. With real delivery time, our track and trace gives the customer visibility and instant proof of delivery.
We can adapt your delivery to suit whether it’s a Tail Lift Delivery AM or PM Monday – Friday, or Saturday to Sunday – it’s all part of our logistical service that JJX Logistics can offer you. We work to a very high standard to ensure that our ISO 9001 is always maintained.
DGSA, Business Compliance, Health & Safety Officer